Just when I was about to consider this entire weekend a total loss, I get an email from http://jodileasplace.wordpress.com/talented telling me my insignificant little blog has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. <SMILE>. Thank you, kind lady!
So, paying it forward VBA style… here are a few first-rate blogs I nominate for this distinguished award.
I would love to nominate more… I’ll just need to poke around some. Bear with me, my daughter and I are both leaking from the nose. As I type this, I am on snot-patrol.
Oh, and as requested… here are the “7 Things About Myself” in no particular order of importance.
1) I have one hell of a pitching arm.
2) I’m addicted to hand-sanitzer– but only if it contains the highly toxic (and flammable) chemical Triclosan.
3) I hate my birthday.
4) I think Elmo’s World is pure stoner entertainment.
5) I once sang with the Harlem Gospel choir. On my birthday. I didn’t hate my birthday that day.
6) I check my bed for spiders and other arthropods on a nightly basis.
7) The ghost of Abe Lincoln visited me when I was 12.